Inverness Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Superintendent to direct several single-family communities located in the Cincinnati and South Dayton areas. This role is responsible for the on-site supervision, coordination, planning, quality control, and budget control of the construction project in order to successfully complete another outstanding Inverness Community in a timely manner and within the established budget.
Essential Responsibilities are as follows:
- Schedule the work of subcontractors and the delivery of material to ensure that building and site schedules are met and materials are accounted for.
- Monitor and supervise the work of all subcontractors to ensure their work is of good quality and in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Monitor the compliance of safety programs by subcontractors and Hills associates
- Maintain all OSHA required logs/reports and the coordination of site and building inspections
- Maintain daily field logs, approve payments and keep daily/weekly progress reports
- Assist in identifying and training employee and vendor candidates
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in single family construction as a Superintendent
- Proven track record of completing quality projects on time and within budget.
- Maintain complete coordination of the construction site.
- Ability to develop and update project schedules. Good knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employers, managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Knowledge of local codes, inspections.
Inverness offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success. We offer a competitive pay structure with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match and paid time off! For confidential consideration, apply today!