Inverness Group has an exciting opportunity for a Service Supervisor to assist in the construction process for several single family communities located in the Cincinnati and South Dayton areas. This role will work with Subcontractor and Homeowners to manage and complete all warranty and service items and assure each outstanding home is up to both Inverness and the customer’s standards.
Essential Functions and Duties include:
- Meeting with customer approximately 60 days after home close. Complete all warranty items submitted in writing by customer.
- Complete warranty items per terms of Inverness Warranty Manual and the RWC Standards.
- Complete One Year checklist with customer at One year anniversary. Customer is to provide warranty item list in writing
- Responds to all service related issues after home has closed.
- Holds subcontractors accountable for all customer service
- Ensures all chargeable customer service bills are paid through VPO’s which are filled out by the Service Representative and reviewed with their Manager for payment.
- Manage the completions for all repairs that are weather related and could not be completed from November-March each year. This may include concrete replacement, yard settlements, exterior painting, etc.
- Assist with miscellaneous punch out items and Model upkeep as required
Candidates must possess at least 5 years of general construction experience, be hard-working, reliable, and able to prioritize work. Compliance with the company’s background and drug screening policy is mandatory for all successful applicants.
Inverness offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success. We offer a competitive pay structure with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, 401(k) with a company match and paid time off! For confidential consideration, apply today!