Inverness Group has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Superintendent to assist in directing several single family communities located in Louisville. This role will work with the Superintendent in on-site supervision, coordination, planning, quality control, and budget control of the construction project in order to successfully complete another outstanding Inverness Community in a timely manner and within the established budget.
Candidates must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Schedule the work of subcontractors and the delivery of materials to ensure that building and site schedules are met and materials are accounted for.
- Monitor and supervise the work of all subcontractors to ensure their work is of good quality and in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Monitor compliance to our safety program by all subcontractors and Hills associates.
- Maintain all reports and logs required by OSHA and coordinate all required site and building inspections.
- Maintain daily logs, production reports, and approve all field associates payroll.
- Ensure apartment homes are built per site plan; complete walk-thru with the Project Manager per schedule and any punch list items
- Arrange for trailers and temporary utilities to be set up in communities.
- Oversee the construction of buildings in accordance with the company’s plans, specs, and budget.
- Training associates and scheduling the work of subordinates and vendors.
- Maintain the overall community appearance.
Candidates must possess at least 3 years of construction supervisory experience, be hard-working, reliable, and responsible with their own transportation. Compliance with the company’s background and drug screening policy is mandatory for all successful applicants.
Inverness offers outstanding opportunities for professional and personal growth and practices a long standing philosophy of hiring and retaining outstanding individuals with long term success. We offer a competitive pay structure with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, 401(k) with a company match and paid time off! For confidential consideration, apply today!