Inverness Homes is looking for a full-time Assistant Service Supervisor to join our New Home Construction Service team in the Cincinnati and South Dayton areas. This role is responsible for assisting the supervisor in preparing and maintaining homes for acceptance by Homeowner as needed by:
- Making appointments and following up on warranty work done by all subcontractors
- Completing ALL warranty requests including 60-D, 1-YR and misc. orders
- Responds to all service related issues after home has closed.
- Making minor framing. drywall, and carpentry repairs
- Changing, repairing, or replacing hardware and damaged materials as needed
- Chalking cabinet tops, windows, etc.
- Adjusting and/or aligning windows, doors, sliding glass doors, cabinet doors etc.
- Ensures all chargeable customer service bills are paid through VPO’s which are filled out by the Service Representative and reviewed with their Manager for payment.
Must have excellent customer service skills and knowledge about plumbing, electric and/or HVAC systems. Minimum of 2 years of general construction experience required.
If you are hard-working and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer, do not miss out on this opportunity! With Inverness, you will experience a welcoming and encouraging team environment promoting professional and personal growth. Inverness offers ongoing training, a competitive pay structure, and excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with a generous Company Match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Options